Friday, October 15, 2004

Re: Jude Law / Ashlee Simpson > October 23rd

Re: Jude Law / Ashlee Simpson > October 23rd

"I feel so bad my band started playing the wrong song and I didn't know what to do so I thought I'd do a hoe-down- I'm sorry."

synchbuster writing about the Saturday Night Live Ashlee Simpson Emperor Has No Clothes debacle that went down last night spoke for a lot of people out there in music land when they said:

"All I know is. I love that this happened. I hope people continue talking about it. And I hope the discussion widens to encompass the phoniness of this genre of music in general. "

And I can see that too, but I'm also thinking, why stop there?

I mean wow, isn't this just like the posturing of this BuschCo Administration?

Something bad happens, they just elide over it like it wasn't even there


No comments:

Days Left Until Bush Leaves Office, Maybe, Countown Clock