Thursday, October 11, 2007

Local Boy Makes Good Internationally





Sad thing is, Senator Oddo isn't even original, he completely stole the "Get the fuck out of my office" line from Eminem's Marshall Mathers LP:


Steve: Tower Records told me to shove this record up my ass! Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a record shoved up your ass?
Eminem: But, I-
Steve: I'm gonna lose my fuckin' job over this. You know why Dre's record was so successful? He's rappin' about big-screen tv's, blunts, 40's and bitches. You're rappin' about homosexuals and Vicadin.
Eminem: I mean-
Steve: I can't sell this shit!
Eminem: What-
Steve: Either change the record or it's not coming out!
Eminem: What, I-
Steve: Now get the fuck out of my office!
Eminem: What am I supposed-
Steve: NOW!
Eminem: Alright man, whatever.


More to follow...

3 comments:

Bill W said...

Ask,

And ye shall receive.

heh. ;)

Bill W said...

btw, I like your blog.


See, I drove through twice.

Unknown said...

me gusto tu blog.. soy el webmaster de http://www.marihuanaloca.com

te gustaria intercambiar enlaces?

Days Left Until Bush Leaves Office, Maybe, Countown Clock