Saturday, June 23, 2007

This Blog Is Not For The Weak Minded




Wow, things are even worse in this neo-Puritanical culture than I thought. Here's what earned me the ignominy of an NC-17 blog rating:

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
* hell (19x) * fucking (5x) * dead (4x) * shit (3x) * bitch (2x) * sex (1x)
Pathetic.

As if my words could do more damage to young minds of America than the failed, rated G, Public School System of America.

Cut me a fucking break.

These cocksucking, priggish, fucked in the head, shit for brains, bitch, cunt prudes, who probably haven't ever had a decent fucking, (y'know the kind involving, horrors, that unholiest of human acts, sex), are now officially dead to me.

What has anyone ever gotten from any of them, except a world of misery, anyways?

No comments:

Days Left Until Bush Leaves Office, Maybe, Countown Clock